I’m not sure what the bikini babes in this commercial have to do with the Commodore 64 but I like the concept…
Last Message2 years, 8 monthsago
- Madaracs : Hoobajabba
- Madaracs : Feh.
- s1500 : Anyone going to Midwest Gaming classic in a few months?
- Madaracs : TronGuy TronGuy TronGuy!
- Tim : Shhh... if you say his name 3 times, he appears and challenges you on the grid.
- s1500 : C'monj where's a post on where I should see TRON Legacy in Imax this Friday? Yeah I bet TronGuy will be there.
- Commander Tim : Just a heads-up: Pac-Man C.E. DX is now available on 360. PS3 version hits next week.
- Madaracs : Looks like my modifications to the Login screens has finally capped spammed accounts from being created. The proverbial oil leak is finally stopped.
- Commander Tim : lolz
- Madaracs : Tanks.
- Commander Tim : The 'logon' page is great. Good work!
- Madaracs : Updated the login page. Also updated the registration page. Have a look!
- POI : hey, GOG is not closed. it was all a hoax. sheesh.
- POI : kinda sad: GOG.com closed.
- s1500 : Think he's willing to part? «link»
- s1500 : Okay okay, I'll go 11 dollars!
- Madaracs : You didn't miss out. That posting was looking for more than $10. It was just listed as $10 to draw attention.
- s1500 : Darn. I missed out on a CL posting of a Coleco Adam for 10 bucks. FFUUUU
- POI : hey check this out, a gamefaq for TimeTraveler: «link»
- Zoyx : I'm sure there is a way to unbrick it.
- s1500 : ahh dangit bricked my Dingoo last night. This is really complicated to install dingux
- s1500 : We need to egg Crazy Climber on to invite us over for game night/afternoon. He has a sweet setup.
- s1500 : After trying it outdoors at the Flugtag, it's not so bad for FM reception.
- Madaracs : *crickets*
- Madaracs : I'm going to be taking a little vacation here soon. If you guys find anything video game related worth posting feel free.
- Cloudscout : This here is a shout-out to the power-out!
- Madaracs : It hasn't rained in days now. So how is the radio?!
- s1500 : if it stopped raining, I could find out.
- Madaracs : Radios don't work at all in my building. How does it do outside?
- s1500 : The radio is so-so. sometimes it doesn't even pick up KQRS in the break room.
- Madaracs : @s1500: How does the radio work?
- Madaracs : Zoyx bought one. He seems to like his...
- s1500 : This thing is awesome. It's like a PSP without the useless optical drive, at a better price.
- Madaracs : THE DINGOO ATE YOUR BABY
- Madaracs : Heya doods.
- ► 2012
- ► 2011
- ► 2010
- ► 2009
- ► 2008
- ► 2007
- ► 2006
- ► 2005
- Madaracs: This is good news. I'm up for a road...
- Zoyx: In the good news dept., looks like they are getting...
- Zoyx: Yeah, the foreign object thing. He lost credibility when he...
- Tim: Madaracs: they totally did put a stop to it. Big...
- Madaracs: They wouldn't stop him from bringing in his own T&F...
Showbiz Pizza was founded in Topeka, Kansas in 1980 by Robert L. Brock, owner of Brock Hotel Corporation–the largest Holiday Inn franchiser at the time.