I’m not sure what the bikini babes in this commercial have to do with the Commodore 64 but I like the concept…
Last Message2 years, 10 monthsago
- Madaracs : Hoobajabba
- Madaracs : Feh.
- s1500 : Anyone going to Midwest Gaming classic in a few months?
- Madaracs : TronGuy TronGuy TronGuy!
- Tim : Shhh... if you say his name 3 times, he appears and challenges you on the grid.
- s1500 : C'monj where's a post on where I should see TRON Legacy in Imax this Friday? Yeah I bet TronGuy will be there.
- Commander Tim : Just a heads-up: Pac-Man C.E. DX is now available on 360. PS3 version hits next week.
- Madaracs : Looks like my modifications to the Login screens has finally capped spammed accounts from being created. The proverbial oil leak is finally stopped.
- Commander Tim : lolz
- Madaracs : Tanks.
- Commander Tim : The 'logon' page is great. Good work!
- Madaracs : Updated the login page. Also updated the registration page. Have a look!
- POI : hey, GOG is not closed. it was all a hoax. sheesh.
- POI : kinda sad: GOG.com closed.
- s1500 : Think he's willing to part? «link»
- s1500 : Okay okay, I'll go 11 dollars!
- Madaracs : You didn't miss out. That posting was looking for more than $10. It was just listed as $10 to draw attention.
- s1500 : Darn. I missed out on a CL posting of a Coleco Adam for 10 bucks. FFUUUU
- POI : hey check this out, a gamefaq for TimeTraveler: «link»
- Zoyx : I'm sure there is a way to unbrick it.
- s1500 : ahh dangit bricked my Dingoo last night. This is really complicated to install dingux
- s1500 : We need to egg Crazy Climber on to invite us over for game night/afternoon. He has a sweet setup.
- s1500 : After trying it outdoors at the Flugtag, it's not so bad for FM reception.
- Madaracs : *crickets*
- Madaracs : I'm going to be taking a little vacation here soon. If you guys find anything video game related worth posting feel free.
- Cloudscout : This here is a shout-out to the power-out!
- Madaracs : It hasn't rained in days now. So how is the radio?!
- s1500 : if it stopped raining, I could find out.
- Madaracs : Radios don't work at all in my building. How does it do outside?
- s1500 : The radio is so-so. sometimes it doesn't even pick up KQRS in the break room.
- Madaracs : @s1500: How does the radio work?
- Madaracs : Zoyx bought one. He seems to like his...
- s1500 : This thing is awesome. It's like a PSP without the useless optical drive, at a better price.
- Madaracs : THE DINGOO ATE YOUR BABY
- Madaracs : Heya doods.
- ► 2012
- ► 2011
- ► 2010
- ► 2009
- ► 2008
- ► 2007
- ► 2006
- ► 2005
- Madaracs: This is good news. I'm up for a road...
- Zoyx: In the good news dept., looks like they are getting...
- Zoyx: Yeah, the foreign object thing. He lost credibility when he...
- Tim: Madaracs: they totally did put a stop to it. Big...
- Madaracs: They wouldn't stop him from bringing in his own T&F...
Ralph Baer’s Brown Box, the last prototype of seven, was released in May 1972 by Magnavox under the name Odyssey. It was the first home video game console and the predecessor to the Odyssey II an Atari 2600 competitor.